Monday, February 13, 2017

Samantha Mayla Parkington

Hello, Earthlings. (It's how I call multiple people now. I'll use it forever) This is my profile!
<---- 'Tis me.
My Heritage: I am 3/4 Jewish and 1/4 part French. My Great-Great Grandmother survived the holocaust. Isn't that cool? In life, my Great-Great Grandmother Abbey is my role model because she survived great oppression on our people. My So-Many-Greats Uncle was also involved in the French Revolution! I come from exciting heritage. I'm mostly Jewish because my Mom is fully Jewish and my Dad is 1/2 French. I identify as Jewish though, since a good majority of myself is. 

My hobbies: Minecraft, Youtube, TV, Cats, Animals, Zoos, Dancing, Jazz, Gymnastics, Business, Hair Styling, Cooking. 
I like building houses in Minecraft with no doors, and 'selling' them to the villagers. I like watching cat videos on youtube, specifically Kitten Academy. I like Minecraft Youtube videos too. My favorite TV show is Masterchef Junior. I really love cats, and will probably own a cat farm when I grow up. I also like animals in general. I'll own a zoo of different types of cats, and call it The Cat Emporium. I like dancing, too. I like tap-dancing. I like to dance to jazz music. I love business, even though it's stereotypical. But, then again, stereotypes come from somewhere, right? I love business because I will own many when I'm adult. I'm really good at gymnastics because I've been practicing since I was 3. I like hair styling, so Willow and I practice on each other. I also like to cook, and cook on Mondays every week.

My Dislikes: Broccoli and Cinderella
Cinderella, I have a problem with you. You're too perfect.
Same with Broccoli. i don't like eating tiny trees.

'Til next time, Earthlings. Sam out.
~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment